All the playing kits have been delivered. 80+ footballs have been pumped. The pitches are in perfect condition. The dressing rooms are ready. The FAI coaches are all set to go. The weather forecast isn’t too bad. Now we just await the arrival of 80+ excited girls on Wednesday morning.
Below are just a few pointers for the participants.
* The Camp runs from 10.00am to 2pm on Wednesday & Thursday.
* Girls may sign-in from 9.30am on Wednesday morning.
* All the girls should bring a healthy packed lunch with plenty of water.
* As the car park is going to be very busy, please co-operate with the stewards when dropping and collecting children in Derryleigh Park.
* The camp is almost fully booked, therefore we can’t guarantee a place for a child that arrives on Wednesday morning unless they have pre-booked online on www.soccersisters.ie
* Lastly, fun, football & friendship is guaranteed and we hope everyone enjoys the camp.
Just like going training or to a game, there are some essential items you need to bring with you;
* Your booking confirmation (first morning only)
* Full official FAI Soccer Sisters kit (you will get this at sign-in on the first day)
* Shin guards
* Football boots and runners
* Rain jacket (just in case)
* Sun screen (we are optimistic)
* Any medication you may need