Membership of NTAFC for the coming 2018/2019 season is now open. As an amateur volunteer based football club, we’ve committed to meeting the repayments on the clubhouse loan in excess of €250,000, bringing the total investment to date of €1.2m in Derryleigh Park. We see this as an investment in our local youth, their future as well as being a valuable resource for our community. Everyone’s support and patronage of the club, helps make our vision a reality.
This coming season, we will have upwards on 400 players playing on over 30 teams from Nippers to the Junior A team. Running a club of this size is a very costly business both on and off the pitch and the membership fee is an integral part of our income.
Membership / Registration forms for Competitive and non-Competitive age groups can be downloaded at the following links.
NTAFC – Competitive form 2018-2019 (U12 + older) Newport Town AFC – Non competitive form 2018-2019 (U11 + under)
• Newport Nippers (U7 – born in 2012 or after) – €40
• U8 to U11 (born in 2008-2011) – €70
• U12 to U16 (born in 2003-2007) – €80
• U17 & U18 (born in 2001-2002) – €80
• Junior A,B & C – €90
• Non-playing member – €5 (voting right at AGM)
There are also family discounts where more than one child is registered with the club.
Membership fees contribute towards the following;
• Registration fees with the various leagues (LDMC, LDSL & NTSFL)
• Repayments on €250,000 loan for new clubhouse.
• Player insurance (every registered player receives comprehensive insurance cover)
• Use of top-class training & playing facilities incl. floodlit astro-turf pitch and 2 grass pitches.
• Full use of new modern clubhouse.
• Access to training and match equipment including balls, jerseys, first aid kits, water bottles, bibs etc.
• Countless hours of training and on matchdays put in by our dedicated coaches and team managers.
• Entry fees to FAI National Cup competitions
• Maintenance and running costs of playing facilities and clubhouse in Derryleigh Park. Continue reading