Membership of NTAFC for the coming 2018/2019 season is now open. Membership runs from August to July. As an amateur volunteer based football club, we’ve committed to meeting the repayments on the clubhouse loan in excess of €250,000, bringing the total investment to date of €1.2m in Derryleigh Park. We see this as an investment in our local youth, their future as well as being a valuable resource for our community. Everyone’s support and patronage of the club, helps make our vision a reality.
This coming season, we will have upwards on 400 players playing on over 30 teams from Nippers to the Junior A team. Running a club of this size is a very costly business both on and off the pitch and the membership fee is an integral part of our income.
Membership / Registration forms for Competitive and non-Competitive age groups can be downloaded at the following links.
NTAFC – Competitive form 2018-2019 (U12 + older) Newport Town AFC – Non competitive form 2018-2019 (U11 + under)
• Newport Nippers (U7 – born in 2012 or after) – €40
• U8 to U11 (born in 2008-2011) – €70
• U12 to U16 (born in 2003-2007) – €80
• U17 & U18 (born in 2001-2002) – €80
• Junior A,B & C – €90
• Non-playing member – €5 (voting right at AGM)
There are also family discounts where more than one child is registered with the club.
Membership fees contribute towards the following;
• Player & team registration fees with the various leagues (LDMC, LDSL & NTSFL)
• Repayments on €250,000 loan for new clubhouse.
• Player insurance (every registered player receives comprehensive insurance cover)
• Use of top-class training & playing facilities incl. floodlit astro-turf pitch and 2 grass pitches.
• Full use of new modern clubhouse.
• Access to training and match equipment including balls, jerseys, first aid kits, water bottles, bibs etc.
• Countless hours of training and on matchdays put in by our dedicated coaches and team managers.
• Entry fees to FAI National Cup competitions
• Maintenance and running costs of playing facilities and clubhouse in Derryleigh Park. Continue reading